CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is mucus thing the same as rope thing?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
  Views: 2,473
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 119,868

Re: Is mucus thing the same as rope thing?

Hi Ana,

When you read my posts you may see references to mucous, mucoid plaque and 'ropes'. I use mucoid plaque and 'ropes' interchangeably, although mucoid plaque can also be expelled in chunks or pieces, too. This material can be sticky like bubble gum, hard like tire rubber or any consistency inbetween. It will usually hold together when picked up. When I refer to mucous I'm talking about something altogether different...usually more liquid, sometimes gel-like, usually transparent and often clear, yellow, amber of slightly brown. Several bowel conditions include the presence of excess mucous (some is present in everyone in order to lubricate the intestines)...IBS, colitis, Crohn's disease, etc.

Since what you passed was 2 feet long (way to go!!!) it's a safe bet that it was mucoid plaque. This is highly toxic material that doesn't belong in you...which is why you feel so much better when it is out! Often when I have done a Colon Cleanse I'll be feeling fine and then all the sudden start to feel crummy. A time later...sometimes a few hours, sometimes the next day...I'll pass a bunch of this gunk and immediately feel better. I believe the crummy feeling starts when the material has loosened and released from the intestines and is making it's way through with immediate relief once it has exited. And, yes, you can loose weight and your tummy will be flatter, too!

Theoretically you can stop producing mucoid plaque. However, almost everyone's diet contains some amount of mucoid-producing foods. Any cleanse usually suggests a maintenace cleansing program...colon cleansing is no different. When you begin seeing a significant decline in the amount of mucoid plaque you pass you can stop the cleanse and follow a maintenace schedule of colon cleansing 2-4 times per year for shorter durations than the initial cleanse. Just remember...what needs to come out is largely determined by what you are putting in! ; )

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)