CureZone   Log On   Join
Results from my blood tests!!

seattle Views: 1,778
Published: 13 years ago

Results from my blood tests!!

my doc took out VIALS & VIALS of blood from me to send to different labs for various tests. here are the results:

1. my hormone levels are NORMAL.
2. my cortisol levels are NORMAL.
3. my adrenals, thyroid, liver are all NORMAL.
4. no B-vitamin deficiency, no deficiency of Any kind.
i'm in optimum shape. i eat healthy, am active, do yoga, i love my life, etc. i'm super-duper healthy!

still... my lips keep peeling & i've tried Everything! and no one knows what's going on -- gawdammit!! AARRGGHHH!!!

one thing, though. i tested positive for the ANA test (Antinuclear Antibody test). i apparently have some sort of autoimmune disease. now i need to see a rheumatologist to get tested for RHEUMATOID DISEASE (inflammation of the joints and other tissues). besides my peeling lips, i complained to my doctor about my creaky joints; i thought i was just getting old & decrepit, but apparently, there could be more to it.

anyhoo -- get a correct diagnosis first & foremost people! don't self-diagnose. you might be pumping crap into your body that you don't need, or may complicate things. i also just recently found out that i'm allergic to WAY too many chemicals, so i can't simply slather those on my lips.

will report back after my other tests!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)