CureZone   Log On   Join
Off the tx. What now?

crane99 Views: 3,760
Published: 13 years ago

Off the tx. What now?

After nearly two very bad months and with very poor results, I am off the interferon/ribavirin treatment. If I were to say that I am very sad and upset it would be an understatement. Before the tx, I tried Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , but it only dropped the viral load from 7.18 log (15.2 million) to 6.77 log (5.9 million). It also made me very sick, gave me fibromyalgia so I stopped. Then for about 3 weeks and before starting the tx, I took Colloidal Silver , alpha lipoic acid, milk thistle and selenium. That dropped the VL to 6.1 log (1.3million). After 2 months of interferon/riba treatment with very bad side effects, my VL had only decreased to 6.08 log (1.2 million). I now have to decide which alternative treatment should I follow. I am a bit confused and feel very vulnerable at the moment, so any help or advise would be enormously appreciated. Perhaps this is actually a blessing that will get me either cured or at least keep the hep C under control.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)