CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BEWARE Fake "Libertarian" Covert Nazis "Conspiracy" Part Two

rudenski Views: 990
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,195,982

Re: BEWARE Fake "Libertarian" Covert Nazis "Conspiracy" Part Two

I don't hate anyone. I forgive easily and never hold a grudge. I have done my homework. I know there is a market place of ideas and for the most part, I would buy many of Ron Paul's ideas but when I do not, should I just throw critical thinking away? Ron Paul mania is not healthy in my opinion. Ron Paul reminds me of Reagan but I saw Reagan put hundreds of people from every major city out on the street and say he was defending their Rights. One hundred homeless men, women, and children die in my city every year for lack of basic human needs. I can hold no one to blame other than Ronald Reagan. If Ron Paul or those of his leaning were to come into power, I would expect more of the same. If that makes me seem to be filled with hate to you, I would just call it critical thinking. I don't believe I am alone. I believe that the enormous support Ron Paul gets on the internet is way out of proportion with what the masses support/ I would vote for Ron Paul if I didn't believe he would unleash his Brown Shirt True Believers on my Hispanic children and their children. Everywhere you go on the net, there is another Ron Pail supporter supporting sending my children back to Mexico. If they do go, you can bet I will go with them. What bothers me more is the reality that those anti-immigrant haters call me a hater for calling them out... Just go quietly into the oven and be a good Jew... I will not do. There is a momentum that may start off with best intentions but end in tragedy. This is what I see for Ron Paul's Immigrant policies. I am just one tiny voice opposed to a few of the places that Ron Paul would take our nation in a sea of voices on an internet who will take whatever Ron Paul says as gospel I quit believing when preachers taught hate for Blacks, Catholics, Homeless, Jews, Homosexuals, Atheists, Liberals, Communists, and Muslims, about the same time I stopped listening to Reagan saying the same things with with legislation. What Ron Paul says today may be tomorrows legislated reality and I mat be a small voice but I will not be sinenced into that good night.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)