CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Am I going to stink forever? Help me

mpdela Views: 54,159
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,197,063

Re: Am I going to stink forever? Help me

Hi aloha62,

I'm glad you decided to write. It's nice to hear from you.

Do you know if your mother-in-law's asthma is related to allergies, a cold/virus/bacterial infection, or do you not know?

My son's extreme Body Odor seems to be very much equal to his allergy levels. He had extreme odor for 8 years, from the age of 14 thru 21, with life-threatening allergies. Actually, his allergist said that it was a miracle that he had survived all these years with his immune system that way. They were able to do allergy shots, but those were limited to environmental allergies (trees, grasses, molds, dust mites, etc) but not foods. He had asthma only as a child from birth when he had mild bad breath, smelly feet, and sometimes underarm odor. His ashtma went away around the age of 7-8 years. But his allergies only got very bad when his odor began. Now that his odor is almost 100% gone most of the time, his allergies seem to have been gone for the most part. He still thinks he might be allergic to nuts, but I don't think he's tried them recently.

I was just wondering if you've noticed any correlation between your MIL's asthma with bad breath and allergies (if it's not caused by infection).

Nice to hear from you.

Maria (mpdela)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

4.547 sec, (1)