CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Well still trying

fellowsufferer1234 Views: 1,009
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,194,917

Re: Well still trying

Years back before I realized I had this dumb odor problem I had tested positive for TB exposure. I was at a stage where i couldnt pass it along thank god, so i went through the treatment. I dont know if it caused this thing to happen to me or not. The treatment is a long dose of medicine for a long time. I sometimes wonder if the medicine or the disease had caused this odor problem. I confided in a friend at work about this odor problem and he acted suprised. He said he didnt notice anything. "frustrating" I'm still to where i dont know if its in my head "ORS" or if its real. I think its real because people complain. Lately though its gone from smelling like ass to smelling like sex. LOL. I dont know. I'm at the point now I dont care anymore. I am sick of it. Its been 7 or so years since i known or thought about this problem. I cant see a shrink or it could effect my job/future. I have 8 more years till retirement and i guess ill stick it out. Ive gone to the doctors but they just shrug and say i dont know. I am thinking about making a list of possible causes and remedies and giving the docs another shot. I have pretty much shut out people. Its been very lonely. But i have 2 kids from a previous marrage that live with their mom. They dont complain. And I have my parents who i talk to who also claim i dont stink. None of them live with me. I currently live overseas far from them. I see them once a year at the moment. Lifes hard enough without this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.094 sec, (1)