CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: When I reply to MY CZ Questions it is blocked.

Views: 2,130
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,194,616

Re: When I reply to MY CZ Questions it is blocked.

Marlene, would you do me a big favor and give a message to Troll Patrol for me? I'm a little bit irked at being called a trollette. I find that sexist and offensive. It might border on sexual harrassment. That needs to stop.
And also, please tell them that while I do have good friends, I don't tell them what they can or cannot do. I don't tell them go do things for me. Might be nice to have that kind of power for a bit, but I prefer friends that think for themselves. Besides, last that I heard, Bruce was the sheriff, I've heard that I'm just a part of his posse. If I have a message for someone, I deliver it myself. I don't play games, and this game is getting old. I have no control over my friends, and I don't want any. What they choose to do is their business. Even if I told them not to do it, they probably would anyway. It's really kind of hard to reach across the ocean and smack them on the back of the head, know what I mean? So the accusations are just a tad ridiculous, and tedious. Redundant, again and again, over and over? Hmm, said that. LOL, it needs to stop. My guess is that as soon as the attacks on me on this board stop, the sooner that board will be left alone. I know how my friends think, and I know that that's what they are doing. Protecting me, even if I'm able to do so myself. So the answer is pretty simple.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.346 sec, (1)