CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: When I reply to MY CZ Questions it is blocked.

Views: 2,090
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,195,197

Re: When I reply to MY CZ Questions it is blocked.

Hey Shorty, what I'm having trouble understanding is how this guy suddenly appears on CZ, and immediately goes gunning for Bruce. And then goes to other sites on the web and does the same thing? Why would he go to a Lyme site and register when he doesn't have Lyme? But this guy doesn't have it. Is he selling Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ?
Also, I do have to say that I am tired of people coming on the board with stories of a friend that took it, or a friend that is an expert, or a friend that knows an expert. All I've heard from this guy is "my friend who has a double Phd" who is a toxicologist. Makes it better with the "used to work with the big pharm". I think that he should go back and tell Humble to make up a better story. This one isn't very good. And calling Bruce names doesn't work either, in fact I think that it amuses him. But the smear campaign across the web, curious to me. Why bother unless you have an agenda?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)