CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: When I reply to MY CZ Questions it is blocked.

zabavadad Views: 2,369
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,194,996

Re: When I reply to MY CZ Questions it is blocked.

What I find offensive about "biosafe" is that he is a "chemist" speaking about the medical application of something he knows nothing about in that arena.. Like I said in another post if you go to a Pest control company and talk to the guy about using Warfarin (medical use called Coumadin) he will tell you it will kill you, it is poisonous and to stay the hell away from it..that its for killing rats... While when you go to the doc and he says you need a blood thinner he will prescribe you exactly the same thing (Warfarin/Coumadin) except that the doc has the background and experience to know exactly how to use the coumadin and what its effects are in the human body... Biosafe apparantly sells Sodium Chlorite in large quantities for water purification or some such thing. So you going to ask the pest control guy about your blood thinner?? What he says doesn't matter much anyway in the whole scope of things..acidified Sodium Chlorite is "out there" in terms of its usage as an "MMS" product..too much of it is utilized in other applications (including disinfection of animal carcases in slaughter houses) so nobody is going to stop the people who want it from getting it... The sad thing is that his blabbering has the potential of keeping some people who he gets to with his insane ranting may not take advantage of something that could save their lives. Sodium Chlorite/MMS deaths: 0 , How many will biosafe doom to continued misery or death before he finally realizes the error of his ways and goes back to mixing chemicals?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)