CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 94191

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Why Nano Silver Fails
Nanoparticle Colloids are not the best option anymore, there are...

Reduce Inflammation with Liposomal C-25% OFF SALE!
5100mg/ounce; Boost Immunity, Reduc...

USAís Best Nutritional Supplement
Optimize your health with InraMax - 415 different 10...

Dozens of Liquid Minerals
Theta Minerals are the purest liquid minerals around, and th...

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Why Nano Silver Fails
Nanoparticle Colloids are not the best option anymore, there are...

Reduce Inflammation with Liposomal C-25% OFF SALE!
5100mg/ounce; Boost Immunity, Reduc...

USAís Best Nutritional Supplement
Optimize your health with InraMax - 415 different 10...

Dozens of Liquid Minerals
Theta Minerals are the purest liquid minerals around, and th...

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

shortangle2 Views: 2,866
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,193,014

Re: 94191

Josh,
I'm very sorry if you find my quest for straight answers offensive.

You wrote: "He is not changing the subject. His reply was totally relevant..." I appreciate that you want to make sure I'm fair to Tom. Could you tell me, exactly how his response was relevant?

Catlin wrote: "...the point that I'm making is that if it kills off the friendly bacteria, it will prevent your gut from absorbing the nutrients that it needs, particularly the B vitamins. ...[D]on't you think that it is possible that the weak legs, cramps, etc, could also be a depletion of the B vitamins? ...[I]f you are depleted of potassium, it could permantely damage your heart. Also, if you aren't getting the B vitamins, it takes time for it to show up in the body, and the nerve damage could already be done."

SilverTom wrote: "It's not that ClO2 interferes with the absorption of minerals, it's that it oxidizes the minerals in solution and makes them unavailable to the body. If the minerals aren't there, you can't absorb them.

OK, I guess the end results are the same...

One of the uses of ClO2 in water treatment is to pre treat water that has a lot of minerals in it. This pre treatment precipitates out the minerals and greatly improves the taste of the water.

If you have access to hard water, you can run some tests on this and see how it works for yourself. I ran some taste tests comparing hard water, soft water, and treated hard water. The difference between hard and soft water was readily apparent, as was the difference between treated hard water and hard water."

Now, Josh, what does Tom's reply have to do with what Catlin asked? She's concerned about what's happening inside the body after consuming mms, and Tom does not address that. She asked if it were possible that mms causes something to happen in the body which causes an inability to absorb vitimins and certain minerals.

Tom, on the other hand, starts talking about how ClO2 oxidizes minerals in water and gives Catlin homework to do. Both Tom and Catlin know that this "homework" has nothing to do with Catlin's questions.

That's a distraction. Tom doesn't know but doesn't want to admit that, so he talks about minerals and the taste of water and eventually gets to heavy metals. Can you tell me how that answers Catlin's questions? Doesn't she deserve an honest answer?

I think she does.

Also, I think you have every right to think that Tom is one of the best posters. I wouldn't necessarily disagree. His posts are always entertaining, even if not relevant or correct. Asking for Tom's credentials is a reasonable thing to do and I have done so several times on this site. So far, there has been absolutely no response from Tom on this website about that. As he is giving advice, he should be willing to provide information regarding his credentials for giving that advice.

Also, it is very important to remember that NOBODY knows what mms does in a living body. If they tell you differently, please make sure you ask for citations and then read carefully. If it's true, it is new unpublished information.

I really want everyone to be safe.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.980 sec, (2)