CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 94191

justagoodlistner Views: 2,929
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,193,629

Re: 94191

For the vent thing I have just had the fan runnig on high & mist sprayed in the passenger front floor area thats generally where the return air intake is for ventilation, that can be confirmed by turning the fan on while your head is low listening for fan vent noise which usually becomes more audible on recycling mode.

Thought a little more about MOSS & am reasonably confident plant part of liken family not the same as mould or bacteria, but a real time thought for test, if you wanted to prove bacteria why not simply by or rather try to make some yoghurt with the spray use first, PS will tell you don't hold your breath you cannot get yoghurt to produce as required if you use activated sodium chlorite it will kill those GOOD BACTERIA

Ps no charge for my chemical stupidity just try it & see but please tell all how silly i was.

Lots of luck making yoghurt this way you be better assuming you have won the lotto

Regards
Mike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)