CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 94191

SilverFox Views: 2,956
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,193,571

Re: 94191

Hello Mike,

Sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you...

By the way, have you ever tried to use ClO2 to freshen up the ventilation system in a car? I have a car that has a "less than fresh" odor to it when I switch to vent. I was looking for the inlet to see if I could spray some solution into it and then I was planning to turn on the fan to circulate it. It seems like I could also do something similar to the air conditioning circuit too.

I am not sure what strength to use. I think there is some metal in the system, so I have to pay attention to corrosion issues.

Also, why doesn't moss die off when ClO2 is applied to it?

I have some moss on my patio. I have sprayed some solution on it and the concrete around the moss is starting to bleach out, but the moss is still thriving.

I am using a 500 ml spray bottle and mixed up 15 ml of 5% sodium chlorite activated with 15 ml of 10% citric acid , then, after activation, I added enough water to make a 500 ml solution.

Perhaps moss is in the same family as "good bacteria..." [smile icon]

Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)