CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 94191

SilverFox Views: 2,907
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,193,363

Re: 94191

Hello Catlin,

I think we are all here trying to figure out what goes on inside the body, and the role that chlorous acid and chlorine dioxide play in healing.

I don't know how minerals are effected in the body by ClO2. Most of the studies and testing has been done with water, but I don't recall any mention of mineral issues during the clinical trials of WF10.

When it comes to the body, I only have very limited data on heavy metal removal, but so far I am encouraged. I do know that high concentrations will make you sick. I believe that high quantities over a long period of time may also make you sick, but so far, limited quantities at low concentrations for a limited amount of time don't seem to have any effect on the minerals in the body. At least none that can be observed through blood testing and physical examination.

Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.924 sec, (1)