CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 94191

SilverFox Views: 2,923
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,192,474

Re: 94191

Hello Catlin,

That is a big IF... Bruce and I are trying to talk a laboratory into testing to see if ClO2 will kill off good bacteria. They are under the impression that we are crazy...

It's obvious that they don't know us very well... [smile icon]

Last time I checked, hard water has lots of calcium, magnesium, and I believe iron in it. I believe these minerals are also important to human life.

Also, I have run tests adding B complex to a concentrated, activated sodium chlorite solution, and the free ClO2 concentration is drastically reduced when the B complex is added. This indicates that there is some interaction between ClO2 and B vitamins.

Keep in mind that these reactions only occur when there are high levels of ClO2 in the solution. At 6 PPM free ClO2, I was unable to observe any effect on aluminum foil submerged in the solution for 3 days. However at 20000 PPM free ClO2, the foil dissolved in about 3 hours.

I am of the opinion that a 1 PPM free ClO2 solution is relatively safe to take, but not on a continual basis. I still think that sodium chlorite can be used as a first aid measure. If your immune system gets overrun, I think it is plausible that a solution containing ClO2 can help relieve some of the load on it.

I also think it is important, from time to time, to back up and take in the big picture. In the event of injury, first aid measures are important, but for day to day health, proper diet, exercise, and a good mental state of mind are far more valuable than the knowledge of first aid.

Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)