CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 94191
zabavadad Views: 3,083
Published: 11 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,192,131

Re: 94191

Had I not consulted a person who is a double PhD in Toxicology and Pathology (who by the way recommended it to me) I would NEVER have ingested the nasty tasting stuff in the first place. And the 28% hazardous chemical shipping a few ounces of it is just not a subject I give a rats about. It is only a diversion because there is nothing else to talk about. Anyway who is raising all the "hazardous materials" shipping questions about all the mercury laden compact florescent light bulbs everyone is using these days if there is all this concern about hazardous goods? Break one of those over a carpeted floor..and "legally" you are supposed to call in a "hazmat" cleanup crew and spend thousands of dollars eliminating the mercury from the area. I have stated my case...MMS works for what it works for which is to say...Its not going to cure your broken leg..and no matter what I or anyone who has had good results says the cynics and naysayers here will continue to babble on. and by the way... since "Bruce" makes so much noise...just what IS his degree? Lab Technician?... I'll take the PhD in Toxicology thank you. Ciao, Das Vadanya, ourevoir, hasta la Taco, and goodbye.. tired of wasting my time arguing with a concrete wall.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019

0.531 sec, (1)