CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 94191

Views: 3,096
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,191,998

Re: 94191

I was just mimicing the tone of the "anti" posters who are here. I have posted here before.. and NO MATTER what I say that is positive.. there is total disbelief. None of the cynics are willing to accept that someone who is "simply a user" and has absolutely no monetary interest in the production or sale of "MMS" would take the time to state his case. Everyone wants "Proof".. what can I say about that other than my previous symptoms have disappeared...over a sufficient period of time to eliminate the "placebo effect".. my wife's grandmother is getting continually better blood test reports..so what good would it do for me to post them here?? Someone would simply say they are fabrications or that it was something other than the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . So its a no-win situation.. thats why I say the debate is over.. each side has its mind made up and nothing (at least in the short term) is going to change that. By the way..why did I "attack" Bruce? From what I read here he has a monetary interest in the product..and all the nonsense about shipping regulations on a few ounces of Sodium Chlorite which has nothing to do with its effectivness or lack thereof simply has nothing to do with the debate at hand.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.579 sec, (1)