CureZone   Log On   Join
that's hilarious

molly bloom Views: 1,866
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,191,290

that's hilarious

AND if only they knew that now (6 years later) chocolate is considered EXTREMELY healthy. Ha ha.

That is rich (excuse the pun). It's true honey, people get sort of locked in. Moderation is key. There is no reason not to enjoy some of the amazing things that have been put on this earth to excite our senses. Yes! You can eat a cheeseburger every once in a while! I knew a Minnesota couple living in a Vegetarian Co-Op that would sneak out and eat cheeseburgers once a week. They were always paranoid the co-op could smell the meat on their breath's when they came back. She gave me the most amazing recipe for beef cooked in coca-cola in a crock pot!! Amazingly delicious.

If raw veggies float your boat....GO FOR IT!! If meat protein makes you feel great....then go for it too!

What are we all here to learn? We are here to learn that if you are going to eat things that are not perfect, then there are a million ways to mitigate the damage and keep yourself somewhat alive and healthy! Am I right?

Okay, so I may die a few years short of those raw vegans (or maybe not), but damn girl, the ride is part of the experience, right?

I love what Curezone has given me. And I will use it always. But I'm just not going to curl up and die in a bland life.

By the way, I bet those people debating with you, once they found out about the benefits of chocolate, were stuffing their face. You can tell them by the brown stains on their shirts!!

Love you.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)