CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day One

sarahz Views: 1,285
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,190,505

Re: Day One

Today is day one for me too. The deal is how will I continue the fast when tommorow I have a picnic for school, and there will be nothing but junk food. To top that My birthday is on thursday and I still want to continue my fast but that will be hard because how can I not eat on my b day, maybe I should tell my mom not to buy a cake or anything or I can say that I feel sick and not eat, the food. I have fasted many times befor but my big problems is breaking a fast I can do a fast with little problem it's just the part where my fast is complete and I binge on junk for a few days, which we all know is bad.

I hope I can get some useful advice here as many of you guys did. One of my problems of fasting is the plain boredom, it's horriable, I can go mad from it, when I eat it is out of boredeom most of the time, I eat even when im not hungry just to pass some time. Im also an emotonal eating and when im sad or angry I start to binge. This time I just want to keep a steady fast and have a better way of eating. I would like to fast for 7 days and if I make it to 7 I want to continue to 10 days. What will I have to lose. My family thinks fasting is bad for you and you body will hold onto the fat instead of lossing weight.

My teachers at school think the same thing and they say by fasting you will gain even more weight than befor, which I know isnt true but thats what they all say to me. Not only do I want to lose some pounds I would love to control my bad eating habits and replace them with good ones. My sking is also bad too, I have a Acne problem, maybe im 17 and this is what happens but I would love my skin if it clears up some more. Anyways I just want to know that I have enjoyed a lot of peoples responese here and im glad to finally join.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.031 sec, (1)