CureZone   Log On   Join
First Day

rubyb Views: 1,373
Published: 14 years ago

First Day

Just want to say hello and find out if anyone else has just started. This is my second one and I would like to go to 14 days again. The last time I did this on the day that I broke my fast I noticed my left ear feeling plugged up and it commenced to be very plugged, like, I couldn't hear out of it, for the next two weeks. I think it was a sugar/candida thing (I don't want to do any other kind of a fast) and while I am worried about it happening again I still felt to do this again because of the detox aspect, the taking-a-break from eating patterns that have taken over again, losing a few pounds and the difference in the emotional/mental state that I kind of like from doing a fast which reorients me to orders of awareness that are different when not fasting. I really like the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) - I mean, the cleansing action of it as it is so thorough. God I dig that. Bye for now,

Ruby

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.359 sec, (1)