CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Got Milk?...Hemp milk that is....

b2reflect Views: 2,198
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,190,293

Re: Got Milk?...Hemp milk that is....

Regret is a Joy inhibitor.

If One CHOOSES to ingest something, do so with the knowledge this is what you desire. Enjoy every bit of it, and there is no regret.

One can ingest something that is 'bad' and enjoy it, with NO consequences, as long as they see it from different eyes. The eyes that I LOVE this stuff, is not going to harm One's body. The eyes that I WANT this stuff, EVEN THOUGH it is 'BAD' for me CAN (not neccesarily WILL) cause all types of problems for One's Body and Mind.

I know I read somewhere on here before, that a person believed Vaseline was GREAT for this person and it is what kept them Healthy. It is a matter of perspective. You get what you expect.

We are a Body, Mind and Spirit. There is more to our 'demise' than coffee, it's what we expect. (Just a side note, I do not drink coffee, did not ever like it...but I sure do LOVE the SMELL of a fresh brewed pot!)

Peace,
Beth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)