CureZone   Log On   Join
Ulcerative Colitis MMS

frankboy Views: 4,806
Published: 12 years ago

Ulcerative Colitis MMS

Hello all, my first post here. I have read a ton of the UC forums and posts on here. After reading about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement I purchased some. I started with 1 drop morning and eve. I worked up to 12. The morning I hit 12 I was EXTREMLEY sick. SO many watery stools, and nausea, I could barely stay awake, I felt like fainting on the toilet a few times. I had some dry heaving as well. I didn't take anymore that day and dropped back to about 9 morning and eve. I was taking it with apple juice to kill the taste, but then I found out that VIT C can stop it from working, and I read the lable and the apple juice did have vit C in it. After the sick day at 12 I had very watery stools until the next eve. Then for the first time in like 3 months I had some small formed stools. Like little pile of chalk. That happened for 2 days and gave me a LOT of hope.

After that I worked back up to 12 drops, but I took 12 on empty stomache, ad now switched to 100% POM juice. I was even sicker (herx maybe) this time I was on the toilet water comming out and throwing up at the same time... probably one of the worst mornings of my life.... oh man the pain and suffering for about 4 hours was almost unbearable. I swore that was the last time I would take Miracle-Mineral-Supplement on empty stomache. Then I dropped down to 8 - 9 morning and eve. I have to work Mon - Fri so I don't want to get sick in the mornings (nausea etc) So I have kept the mornings at 10 drops and I am working on increasing the eve. Now I am bouncing back still not firm stools again, but not much blood, and I am at 10 morning 12 eve as of today. I will keep you guys posted. Its been aprox 3 weeks now. I have lost about 5 pounds from all the possible herx reactions. Tryign to gain my weight back for ICE Hockey etc. (I'm Canadian)

My diagnosis for UC has been for 10 years, I have never really had a propper remision, always have urgency, but not always blood. I'll have a better day or week here or there... what a curse this is for people,I can't imagine life without it since its been so long, seems like my whole life revolves around the washroom. Sorry about my poor grammer spelling etc..

-Frank

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)