CureZone   Log On   Join
Need advise on MC and weight loss, heart disease and type II diabetes

Views: 902
Published: 14 years ago

Need advise on MC and weight loss, heart disease and type II diabetes

I am a white/native American female, 46 years old and I have type II diabetes, and today I was diagnosed with chronic high blood pressure (It runs 150/90something for the past couple of years). The doctor asked me today how old my youngest is (he is 6) and asked if I am ready to leave him without a mother. Okay, I am listening now. He put me on high blood pressure med, diabetes med, along with hormone medication. I have NO woman parts left. I have toyed off and on with fasting for health issues (YES, including weight loss) for a few years and actually completed a 2 week juice fast before, but I am ready to do something drastic. I have read that fasting is great to get the body working optimally. I am so out of balance and I am thinking this might be the way for me to find the balance in my life, and with my health, that I so long for. At this point is it better for me to leave the meds alone and go on the Master-Cleanse or take the meds and stick to the diabetic diet he gave me to follow. I need serious HELP. Has anyone out there been in my shoes and gotten well? Please advise!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)