CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Baby with eczema. Help!

joyfulnoise Views: 2,158
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,186,675

Re: Baby with eczema. Help!

Hi!

I am currently taking a prenatal vitamin that has added whole food concentrates.
It does contain biotin, but I don't see nicotinamide (only niacinamide ). And to be quite honest, I don't really have a clue what they are.
Magnesium is 200 mg.(44% daily value).
I actually purchased a new prenatal vitamin that I have been wanting to take, especially now that my diet has been so limited, because it has pretty much 100% of the daily value for each item, whereas my current vitamin does not. I don't want to become deficient in anything such as vitamin D or phosphorus or potassium. I've been feeling weird at times with numbness in my toes and arms and having more leg cramps. The last thing I want is to make my baby deficient in something if he already isn't.
The only reason I haven't taken the new vitamins yet is because they contain soy and it is one of the top allergens so I have been on a diet without it for at least a month or more and my baby's body has gotten better. I was afraid to make him worse, but I may go ahead anyway. If he gets much worse I'll know soy might be a possible culprit for him. Thanks for your imput.
joyfulnoise

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.359 sec, (1)