CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 6.000 times the limit - Context and no diversion

SilverFox Views: 2,454
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,186,765

Re: 6.000 times the limit - Context and no diversion

Hello #97461,

I am not interested in coming up with my own values, I am interested in verifying the values that are under discussion.

We have basically two concentrations under discussion. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement uses a 28% sodium chlorite solution, and in contrast BioSafe 5 is a 5% sodium chlorite solution. Bruce has done a lot of testing with BioSafe 5 and has provided me with test results and some 5% sodium chlorite solution. I have run tests on this 5% sodium chlorite solution and end up with results similar to what Bruce has come up with.

I have also taken 1 ml of 28% sodium chlorite and added 4.6 ml of water to end up with a 5% sodium chlorite solution. The tests done on this 5% sodium chlorite solution were similar to those done on BioSafe 5.

Since Jim Humble based the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement information on the years of work done by American Biologics with their dioxychlor product, I took a look at that as well. Dioxychlor is a 2.5% sodium chlorite solution. I approached these tests two ways. I took 1 ml of the 28% sodium chlorite solution, and added 10.2 ml of water to form a 2.5% sodium chlorite solution. I also took 1 ml of 5% sodium chlorite and added 1 ml water to form a 2.5% sodium chlorite solution.

The main difference in these various concentrations is the amount of ClO2 each can produce. The PH reduces with lower concentrations, so since it takes a drop in PH to produce ClO2, it is expected that the acidification of a 28% sodium chlorite solution with a PH of 13 will produce more ClO2 than the acidification of a 2.5% sodium chlorite solution with a PH of 9.

There is a safety difference between these concentrations. If you have skin contact with the 28% sodium chlorite solution, you need to immediately wash it off using lots of water. If you spill the 28% solution, you need to flush the area with lots of water and not use organic material to wipe it up. When the liquid evaporates, the remaining salt can easily be ignited. These safety concerns do not apply to sodium chlorite solutions of 5% or lower.

Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.562 sec, (1)