CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Baby with eczema. Help!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
joyfulnoise Views: 2,108
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,185,546

Re: Baby with eczema. Help!

Hi John,

Me again. The reams testing sounds very interesting. I'll definitely keep it in mind.
I've been looking at some of your first posts and was very surprised to learn that coconut milk would be the closest (and healthiest) alternative to breastmilk. I want to continue breastfeeding if I can, but my weight is about as low as I should probably go and I've always struggled a bit with my milk supply (at least with the last two kids. I have 4, five years old and under. I'm a little tired. Ha Ha!)
I have an appointment with our pediatrician tomorrow to see how our baby, Samuel, is looking, as far as the bacterial infection is going. He still has about another week or so of Antibiotics to finish and then, providing the bacteria is taken care of, I have some probiotics I was going to give him. I will definitely get some natural alternative to kill the bacterial infection if these Antibiotics don't do it.
I've read many of aunty's posts also and have been trying to find a creme that I can use externally to help with the itching and healing of his skin. But the questions I have are if it is ok to moisturize if there is a bacterial infection or will this promote more bacterial growth? His right cheek is often weepy and is hard to get it to stop...especially if I moisturize there.
And I'm not sure if he has any food allergies , but so many lotions have things like soy and citrus in them, so I'm sort of afraid to try them. I have used (and still use a bit) "Baby Bliss" baby derma cream. But I think it may have soy in it. It has tocopheryl acetate which I think is soy.
Do you think using aloe is ok. I've put on some for the last week or so. Sometimes I think it's helping and sometimes I don't. I'm still not sure if the bacteria is gone so this confuses things. His skin is still a little crusty in places and he seems to flare up just about every day. It seems to change one hour to the next so I'm not sure what to think.
I think I mentioned this in my first post, but I am on Synthroid and read some people have had side effects of dry skin on it. I wonder if it would have any effect on Samuel's skin.
I was thinking my next option, for now, might be the food allergy testing, along with finding a naturopath doctor, etc. This might help me narrow things down.
Also, one more thing...
I wanted to try feeding sammy some quinoa I just bought bulk at the health food store. Do you think this would be an ok food to try? I was thinking maybe it would help him sleep through the night a little better too, although, he has been sleeping better this week (about 6-7 1/2 hours. Hurray!)
If you get a chance please let me know what you think!
God Bless,
joyfulnoise

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (2)