CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ??Silver Fox Answers??

shortangle2 Views: 2,389
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,184,915

Re: ??Silver Fox Answers??

Tom,
I wasn't trying to make fun of the qualifiers, I think they show you're being more responsible than you once were. I still don't understand why you would even provisionally recommend mms, since you don't know what it does, only what you and others think if might be doing in vivo.

Rat studies, as we have discussed are not directly transferable to humans. There is a lot of math and statistical manipulation that must be done in order to even come close to figuring out how such experiments might apply to humans after correctly designing and carrying out such an experiment. Unless you are extremely unusual, most people who do have those skills are Ph.D.'s or scientists of some sort. You tend to hint a lot that you have experience in this area but I've never seen a post where you actually state your background clearly. I do remember something about testing air quality in industrial settings on another site.

Also, I doubt it's actually legal to intentionally hurt an animal, even a rat, without proper licensing. That's just a guess, though.

You're so far away from any research that is duplicatable or publishable or that follows certain protocols, although your experiments can be interesting, I certainly wasn't thinking in that direction. Again, it's just more of the safety issue. How this stuff acts in your body, or how you think it is reacting, has little to do with what it would do in another body, or, most importantly, a sick body. Cutting short the flu isn't Humble's goal, curing AIDS and malaria are.

Don't I recall reading you got into mms to help out a couple of friends with cancer - I'm sure I did. Oh yeah, of course, you posted on another site that one of your friends died. Sorry that happened.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.921 sec, (1)