CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The urinary urgency you mentioned

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

summerhaunt Views: 1,281
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,183,201

Re: The urinary urgency you mentioned

I've had problems with most nights needing to go on average 6 times. My doc said most cases of urinary urgency are trained reactions. You feel the urge, so you go. Every time you respond immediately, you're reinforcing the "habit." He said to me, don't drink anything after 7 p.m., and do my best to ignore the urge. Break the pattern. This does help me, but there's times there's just no ignoring it.

Also, I've started inclined bed therapy (IBT), which is supposed to reduce the urgency. It does work! It's just not perfect. Because of all the supplementing I'm doing right now trying to fix my health, it's hard not to drink anything after 7 p.m. ... gotta have some water to flush out the bad stuff, and to assist with swallowing the supplements, etc. I've only elevated the head of the bed maybe at most 3 inches. Can't get myself to elevate more right now because the mattress and bedding sliding off the bed is annoying. I do wonder if elevating the full amount they recommend might take care of 100% of the problem. It does take time for my lower back to adjust, too, so I'm taking it slow. With the IBT, IF I can avoid the nighttime drinks, I don't have to go so often.

How's your sleep? Mine is awful, which I think results in the urinary urgency. Normally, when a person goes into deep sleep, the "urge" is shut off by the brain, so a normal person doesn't have to go more than once at most during the night. However, I get 0% deep sleep, so that shut off mechanism doesn't work. I have very fractured sleep, arousing every 1.5 minutes according to several sleep studies. As we get up there in years, our sleep becomes more fractured, which is one reason why so many older people wind up napping so much. At 39, my sleep patterns are as fractured or more so than a 90-year-old's. Maybe the fractured sleep of senior citizens affects their urinary urgency, too.

I've started taking digestive enzymes the last two weeks. You're not supposed to notice big improvements until after about 6 weeks (3 weeks for things to regulate, 3 weeks more then until you feel the energy boost). In my case, I noticed improvements immediately, which says to me I definitely have a problem with digestion, metabolism and absorption of nutrients. I think they're helping me recover from the toxins and parasite waste left over from the Humaworm, too. My body can now break them down and transport out the bad stuff.

Protease enzymes help break down proteins, which include "critters" and the shells around viruses. There are other enzymes that have the specific job of carrying out toxins.

I could go on and on about the enzymes, but will wait for the full six weeks first, so that we can see how much better I am after my body is used to fully getting what it needs for a change! I wonder, with parasites sapping so much of our nutrition, if they destroy our natural enzymes just so that THEY can get all the good stuff and leave us with a minimum.

I've always wondered if all my problems weren't caused by malabsorption issues (a combo of parasites and just not digesting or utilizing the food and vitamins/minerals efficiently). If so, maybe Humaworm, digestive enzymes and vitamin/mineral supplementation will fix everything. I know my sister has such problems as diagnosed after many, many years of trying to get answers, and now is seeing nutritionists who are trying to get her body working properly to utilize food/vitamins/minerals properly. It's not like we don't eat healthy, we always have. I think genetically our enzyme making organs are just out of whack. One gets out of balance, it throws everything else off, and the longer it goes on, the more out of whack the body gets until it's anybody's guess as to what the originating cause was.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)