CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does Candex kill yeast?

DudewithIBS Views: 4,144
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,183,085

Re: Does Candex kill yeast?

Candex is a blend of digestive enzymes. It will digest the cell wall of the yeasts and some of the inner contests within that cell too, which helps with the die-off. Yeats may not develop resistance to enzymes so that's a good thing.

There are 2 ways you may use it:

1. As with any enzymes, Candex may help you digest food better if you take it with foods.
2. On an empty stomach, it will perform a systemic enzymatic activity so for yeast overgrowth it seems that the best alternative is this way.

However, enzymes may irritate the gut lining a bit, so the dosage depends on how sensitive the individual is at any point in time.

I took a similar blend (Candizyme) for a couple of months. Yes it helps with the yeast overgrowth, at least in my case, but it is not to be considered a cure if you ask me. I consider it one of the complementary treatments may go along with a Candida diet and several other things.

Please note that if you have heavy metal toxicity the yeasts will come back cause the body uses them to protect itself. So, I guess if you take them for a couple of months along with a Candida diet and see no improvement, look for heavy metal toxicity as the next step.

Another good things about these enzyme therapies is that they don not tax the liver/kidneys as much as the antifungals.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)