CureZone   Log On   Join
mms and bell's palsy

jennyjenny Views: 6,822
Published: 14 years ago

mms and bell's palsy

I had a long hard battle with bell's palsy about a year ago. Face was paralyzed for over 6 weeks. Of course I promised the universe I would never neglect or abuse my body ever again. Then I went back to the old habits of instant gratification. One thing I noticed is that even though most of the paralysis is gone my left cheek still feels strange when I yawn or sneeze. Whenever I fee tired/worn out the left side of my face tingles a bit.

I started on mms a week ago. I pushed the protocol a bit - did 6 drops about 3 hours apart the first day. The second day I did 10 drops when I woke up. I did get diarrhea but I didn't mind because I wanted to see if it worked and I wanted to start a cleanse anyway. Now I am taking 1/4 teaspoon of mms twice a day (with citric acid ).

I feel great - lots of energy - a great sense of renewal. I have been battling candida and all of the terrible symptoms of depression, Sugar cravings, exhaustion etc etc.

Today I am happy to report that the left side of my face is tingling. I learned that bell's palsy is due to an inflammation of the nerves due to the herpes simplex virus. I was told that the virus stays in the body forever. I have a long history of herpes breakouts on my upper lip since childhood. Then it migrated to my left eye - about 2x a year I would be go through agony with eyes inflamed. Any light - from sun, tv, computer would be unbearable. Eye patches were useless because the right eye was also affected - not as bad - but enough to make working almost impossible. The last time my eye inflamed the bell's palsy came on in about 1/2 hour at work -very scary.

I am very excited that mms may be attacking that awful virus. I would love to hear from anyone else out there - what did mms do for you and herpes and/or bell's palsy??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)