CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: diatomaceous earth?
 

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer



Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses



Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...


More
humaworm Views: 5,363
Published: 15 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 118,187

Re: diatomaceous earth?


Diatomecious Earth (DE) is the crushed fossilized bodies of sea creatures. When ground into a fine powder - it is like shattered glass. It is effective for killing hard shelled insects such as ticks and fleas. The insects crawl over the DE, it slices their shells open, they then dehydrate and die. It is great for topical applications on lawns or on your pets. DE loses it's effectiveness when wet, so there is a debate as to whether or not it works internally. I personally do not think that DE is a good choice for internal parasite removal. 70% of parasites are microscopic so it won't affect them at all - the other 30% of parasites (the worms) that affect humans have SOFT bodies, therefore the DE just slides over them without causing any real damage. DE only travels in the digestive system - so any organ parasites and blood parasites are missed too.

My advice is to drink A LOT of water and juice to try and get the DE moving out. Psyllium is good for helping to bind with any built up matter in the colon and sweep it out. Try fluids until you have regular BM's. THEN try the psyllium with lots of daily water. And STAY AWAY FROM THE DE! I don't know, but it might be leaking through the holes in your intestinal lining causing damage (your pain). Please keep us posted!
HUMAWORM
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)