CureZone   Log On   Join
Went to my home country for help - question ..

Views: 1,472
Published: 13 years ago

Went to my home country for help - question ..

hey guys i went to my home country for help when the doctors in canada said nothing is wrong with u and ur healthy ..

turns out the doctors back in my home country diagnosed me with a big prostate and bladder and hard muscles for the prostate and bladder also they went in with a camera inside my urethra and say a tightening at the start which they opened up and they saw that it had bacteria etc so they gave me amikacin-500 and nandrolone decanoate for intra musclar injection ... and they said thats for my prostate and bladder muscles that is HARD so its gonna loosen the muscles , and then they told me dont expect results right away give it at least a month and you will be better with your urination and the pressure u feel .

my question is .. is it bad that i got 6 injections of amikacin-500 : ingrediants : amkicain (as sulfate) and the other injections ? thats all and thank you . wud appriate any response .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)