CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is this too extreme of a cleanse?? I need support to continue...

lili8 Views: 1,520
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,177,611

Re: Is this too extreme of a cleanse?? I need support to continue...

This is my first time and i have just completed day 6, and over all i think i am doing really well. i had body work done today and one of the great messages that came to me through the healer was that i am "re-committing" to my myself, committing to take care of myself for the first time in a long time. And this is about commitment isn't it? we all have read many accounts of people doing this for months on end and i know many who have done the 10 days repeatedly with no harmful side effects. And I know many people who have done straight Water Fasts and came through okay. You have made it this far, remind yourself that you are committed to yourself, because you love yourself, you are committing to take good care of yourself, for you. I have been practicing holistic healing in many forms for many years and i have found that people in general, nutritionist or not know very little about alternative healing and medicine. And one thing that has helped me greatly is that i was given a variety of fresh herbs from a local organic farmer and i have been preparing them in my tea press, they are beautiful, aromatic and delicious, and in the evening is add fresh garlic and ginger and it is very satisfying. Hang in there, we can do it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)