CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lol,bruce is gonna get you for that,keep our eyes on mms

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Why Nano Silver Fails
Nanoparticle Colloids are not the best option anymore, there are...

Reduce Inflammation with Liposomal C-25% OFF SALE!
5100mg/ounce; Boost Immunity, Reduc...

USAís Best Nutritional Supplement
Optimize your health with InraMax - 415 different 10...

Dozens of Liquid Minerals
Theta Minerals are the purest liquid minerals around, and th...

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Why Nano Silver Fails
Nanoparticle Colloids are not the best option anymore, there are...

Reduce Inflammation with Liposomal C-25% OFF SALE!
5100mg/ounce; Boost Immunity, Reduc...

USAís Best Nutritional Supplement
Optimize your health with InraMax - 415 different 10...

Dozens of Liquid Minerals
Theta Minerals are the purest liquid minerals around, and th...

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

shortangle2 Views: 2,377
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,179,457

Re: lol,bruce is gonna get you for that,keep our eyes on mms

Okay,
I'm confused again, I guess I'm easily confused.

What does the neutered doctor from Quackwatch have to do with Bruce or Jim Humble.

All I can say, I guess, is that at least that Quackwatch guy was a doctor with a license to take away. That's how the medical profession and the State step in when they feel an M.D. should no longer be able to practice medicine, even if for a limited period of time.

With Mr. Humble (and though I saw someone give him a Dr. title, not until I see proof) though, there is no way, except through consumer fraud agencies, the FTC, the FBI (it's across state lines), the IRS, or whatever other federal agency that applies, can Mr. Humble and his tales from the land of no Science or openness, be stopped. That is a much harder way to go than a state medical review board. Federal agencies are strapped for money and busy with other stuff. That's what these sorts of internet "experts" count on.

It means that his unproven and, at some level, unsafe claims for mms will continue to suck up the hope, time for more effective healing, and money of those who are, in some cases, putting their lives on the line based on what this person says.

I hope you appreciate that the big, bad medical establishment can step in and prevent further consumer fraud and patient harm when it's warranted. Who do you suggest should be responsible for all those people on the web who make incredible and uncredible claims all over the internet, including Mr. Humble?

If you're thinking it's up to each person, well think again. How many out there have the background or the tenacity to actually do the research, know what appropriate research applies and then read and understand it, have access to incredibly expensive lab equipment, have the mathematic and statictical skills to actually understand what they're seeing. Well, there're not many people like that out in the world, which is why we, the patients, have to be able to have access to what scientists who do have all of the above, have to say about drugs and industrial chemicals being touted as a miracle cure out there.

The whole world is not working against sick people everywhere. Every scientist and expert is not "owned" by big Pharma, and whatever other scenarios people come up with to discredit "experts." Do we still need to exercise our critical thought processes? You bet. Experts don't let us off the hook from being smart, aware patients.

All "experts" and I mean people with expertise in specific areas, generally those with advanced degrees but not always, are not out to get anyone.

The problem with Mr. Humble and others like him is they don't even try to gather enough evidence with regard to their products, and they won't let anyone else try to either. By keeping his magical cure out of the regular channels, Mr. Humble has only to come up with enough "official" sounding "documentation" which may or may not be true. Nobody knows except Mr. Humble and the others he has done business with in selling and marketing Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Let me say, there have been many others and most of them have long jumped ship.

In the U.S., one of our government's responsibilities is to try to keep us safe from any number of harmful sources. One of those is what we eat and what we use as medicine. They certainly don't always do a great job, but I think I'd rather go that route that have to rely solely on my high school, college, and grad school Science and mathematics, which were a while ago. None of those were my area of expertise, but I'm so glad I've had the opportunity to be exposed to so much. I'm glad there are many other places I can look for further help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (2)