CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Jack Goldstein; healed from Ulcerative Colitis

nerman8r Views: 2,224
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,178,750

Re: Dr. Jack Goldstein; healed from Ulcerative Colitis

I ordered this book online and have started reading it. I have in a hurry to continue as the author's philosophy about colitis and health in general seems completely insane. He's also a fundamentalist in a number of ways.

He says colitis is not an immune disorder, but a direct result of living an unhealthy lifestyle. If this is the case, why is it I, who eat well and exercise, have it when people around me with very unhealthy diets don't?

The author also claims that the body and its immune system are perfect and we only need to get out of their way in order to achieve perfect health. If this is so, why is it that immune-suppressants are the only thing keeping me from basically bleeding to death?

Despite the first few chapters being a waste of time, I still plan to read into the diet, etc. It might still be effective despite the faulty premises it is based on. Perhaps by introducing less toxins into the body, the colitic immune system will have less reasons to trigger an attack. I'll write more when I finish the book.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)