CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OK, here's the question I have

Views: 3,332
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,174,220

Re: OK, here's the question I have

No, what I am saying is that once your skin is sensitized in the womb to respond, like a male's, to testosterone, it doesn't take the normal male levels of testosterone to produce male-type facial hair. Even the levels of testosterone which are normal for a female can produce male-type facial hair in those circumstances.

That is part of the reason why many females whose testosterone levels are perfectly normal for a female find themselves will male-type moustache growth, while other females with the same adult testosterone levels but who have not had the fetal exposure to such high levels of testosterone may have no moustache growth at all.

One situation in which it's quite common for an absolutely normal female to have high levels of fetal exposure to testosterone is where she has a twin who is male.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.348 sec, (1)