CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Apricot Pits

dquixote1217 Views: 1,328
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,178,657

Re: Apricot Pits

Apricot pits are great - I munch on them off and on myself.

A couple of points though - they do not CURE cancer.  In some, or even many, instances they destroy the symptoms of cancer (i.e., the tumors and cancer cells).  Merely destroying the existing cancer does not mean that the underlying cause has been addressed and that the cancer will not come back.

The only way I know to "cure" cancer is to rid the body of all cancer cells and prevent cancer from ever gaining a foothold again.  I am not aware of any single substance that does that with the possible exception of oleander because it both kills cancer and boosts the immune system tremedously.  However, even then I do not recommend just that one thing, but instead a comprehensive protocol that includes other cancer fighters and immune boosters, a healthy diet and lifestyle, removal of stress, etc.

I prefer the pits too, but laetrile works too often to say that the natural functions have all been destroyed.

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)