CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 1,198
Published: 14 years ago

Edited

Hi everyone, I am one day 2 of waster fasting and it will be day 3 once the clock strikes Midnight (Cinderella here haha). It's not so much that I'm hungry, but the cravings are killing me. I think about how great that cheesecake I had a few days before tasted like and it's really tempting me, I know I have control over my mouth but wowzer! To make things worse my 2 sister's are also fasting (only because I am) and they are pressuring me to eat. They bought a plate of one of my favorite meals right under my nose, I rejected it but they kept pressing on, talk about having no respect :( I guess I'm writing here for motivation. I have screwed up one too many times and happy I have made it this far (which isn't really far but to me that is an accomplishment with all these sisterly temptations lol. I am considered overweight for my height and age. I'm 23, weigh 236 (was 250 lbs just a month ago). I'm 5'9, would like to get down to 140 lbs. Just thought I'd share my story again lol, some may remember me. Anyhow, I just wanted to vent, because I feel alone on this. Thanks for reading.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)