Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
MH 108 Views: 1,623
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,176,343

Re: alien abductions Real Video

UFO

I seen plent back in the 70's, even seen the large space craft with the univeral tin man out front protecting the ship, etc. and later approached by the standard flying softball size gizmo, etc.....etc., etc......at the time, seeing the many space craft and low flying gadjets, etc. and even the large flying saucer with the robot out front was all fasinating and then about 20 years later I see pictures of similar gadjets created by the air force to spie on the enemy, then I see hangers in NASA loaded to the gills with flying saucers and it doesn't take a genious to figure out that air force pilots were having fun back in the 70's scaring the hell out of country people late at night and as well abducting animals and humans experimenting on their bodies and no doubt killing many in experiments gone bad.

I have yet to ever see a "ALIEN" that was not the armed forces playing games and yet to see a lizar person either and hope to never see them ever!

The 2 videos? So ruff, who could ever have a clue what they really show. I have a video showing a UFO about wrecking into a high speed chem trail jet and the smaller ufo stopped, backed up and took off again in order to not hit the jet and we would think no flying craft could stop/backup/start again when traveling hundreds of miles per hour in order to avoid a jet that was traveling hundreds of mile per hour that was going to colliod with it and I could bet the bank that the pilots of both craft new each other and about loaded their pants when they almost wrecked above a small city that would have made quite the mess if they had. BOTH planes/ufo coming from WRIGHT PATTERSON AIRFORCE BASE about 40 miles to the south of where they about wrecked and I caught them on video, but I was about 5 miles away and the video happened so fast it is about the quality of the videos showing the unknown!!!!

There are creatures out there, that come out at dark and do bad things, scary things and 99+% are humans! We are the scariest things on this planet.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

9.578 sec, (1)