CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Newbie Warrior/ The diet is

fsnaturelady Views: 3,881
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 117,582

Re: Newbie Warrior/ The diet is

Hi, Welcome!

I am only on day four of this Warrior Diet. To get the full and proper information, you should buy the book, The Warrior Diet; you can get it at Amazon for around $18, I think. I'm ordering mine tomorrow. That way, you will get full and complete information on this way of eating and probably much more information that would be useful.

The idea is to construct your day's eating much like the cavemen did -- very little through the day when they were out searching for food -- fruits, nuts and seeds, raw eggs, raw dairy -- then, in the evening eat as much as you want, just as the cavemen may have sat around the fire, eating, relaxing and talking before going to bed. This will be an undereating focus through the day and an overeating focus in the evening which, apparently, will trick your body into its ancient cycle and improve digestion, etc. If done correctly, muscle mass should increase without a great deal of exercise.

To maximize this way of eating, you should start with a salad in the evening, move on to a protein and end with a carb. You have about a four-hour window in which to eat, say from 4 - 8 pm, stopping eating three hours before bedtime.

Also, to gain the most benefits of fatburning, you should exercise -- not necessarily a lot, but go for a walk, do ten or 20 minutes on a machine, garden, etc.

It a very interesting idea and is fairly easy to do -- I think that getting through the first few days could be a challenge, but once the rhythm gets going, the benefits will far outway any drawbacks.

Good luck.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.861 sec, (1)