CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Givinup, How are you feeling?

meat27 Views: 1,473
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,175,737

Re: Givinup, How are you feeling?

Thanks for responding. i am soooo glad you are doing better whether it was the thyroid or the IUD. Yeah, Im still having ups and downs. It seems like I go 2 weeks feeling good so I post a "feeling good" message and then boom at all comes back. I am just so tired of this. I totally thought I would be better by now. I am just over 5 months post removal. I guess I feel like I can relate to you cause I have this fear that i have ALS. I noticed in some of your posts you were concerned about that. Deep down i really dont think i have it, but when my leg starts hurting and feeling weak and my muscles twitch all over I really get scared. My uncle is dying from it now so that doesnt help my thinking. Its mostly my ankle and foot that ache and feel weird. I had a blood clot 2 years ago in my left leg and I wonder maybe if I have post phlebitic syndrome which is something alot of people get after a big blood clot which i had when I was pregnant with my last baby. I am just trying to give it more time. I really want to avoid getting all the tests done just to have the doctors tell me they dont know what it wrong. But in the mean time its SO hard wondering. Overall, my health is better. I used to not the have energy to exercise or keep up the kids and house, but now that isn't an issue at all. Again thanks so much for your response. I hope things keep going uphill for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.578 sec, (1)