CureZone   Log On   Join
Started on the weekend

fsnaturelady Views: 1,311
Published: 13 years ago

Started on the weekend

Well, we started on the weekend. I did not weigh myself because I knew that it would not be good, but this morning, I did and I know that I dropped some weight since I was piddling all day yesterday! :) We had a lot of wrong foods in the evenings, as well as a decent meal just to see what would happen -- I can't say that I enjoyed them much.

This morning, we had a banana/pineapple/strawberry smoothie which was delicious; I forgot to put some fat in with it. I'm saving my raw egg/raw dairy drink for around Noon. Tonight we will have a really good healthy selection.

Even although I stuffed myself last evening, with two burgers (I usually only have one) made with pasture-fed beef, tomato and lettuce and then some baked goods, etc., I had no problems with my liver -- usually, with that type of combination, I am awake at 2 am (that's when the liver is working). I did take enzymes but with that combination, I would have expected some problems in the night. My husband said that he slept like a log.

Now that we are into the work week, I think that it will be much easier to get through the day.

I'll buy the book since I know that there will be much information in there that will be useful. Once I get the rhythm down and the right foods into the kitchen, I think that this will be really easy to do and am looking forward to increased energy and decreased weight.

How is everyone else doing?

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)