CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This sounds interesting!

fsnaturelady Views: 1,620
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 117,541

Re: This sounds interesting!

Yes, I like the high fats of The Primal Diet -- cooked, rare meat is OUT on that. The mere heating of the meat makes it toxic. So, you'll have to go with raw. :) His recipe book would be extremely helpful in helping you with sauces and soups for the meats.

Following part of the plan is probably not a good thing because all parts make up the puzzle; it is definitely work to get the coconut cream and one needs to be able to have access to the raw dairy. Pasture-fed meats and fowl are also tough to find; however, I have managed to secure all of these things so there really is no excuse except my own lack of discipline. I daresay that a green drink might replace the juicing of the greens to some extent but they are different principles.

I'm going to get some things in today so that I'll be able to start tomorrow.

At least you are finding what is comfortable for you. After all of the reading, etc., over this past couple of years, I am almost wishing that I did not have to eat at all. Haha! Which way? Which way?

So, just consuming good, whole foods -- and mainly at night might work great for us -- my hubby is always wanting to munch in the evenings; no doubt, after his mental day, he suddenly gets the desire to eat. We are going to give it a whirl and hope that this schedule may just suit us.

I'll keep you posted.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.230 sec, (1)