CureZone   Log On   Join
UPDATE SUCCESS - EC NO MORE & Girl Update

cureforcurezone Views: 1,944
Published: 12 years ago

UPDATE SUCCESS - EC NO MORE & Girl Update

Hey all, so I was right, i finished my exams, no more stress and I am now chilling in Europe for 2 months. I have only been here for 2 and a half weeks but they have been incredible. My EC is gone, they stopped peeling, it looked like it was going to peel but then didnt which is normal, they got hard on the bottom lower lip but it went away whereas it generally peels. I am loving it. I will take pictures for you all.

Also, the girl update, she is now my girl, and weve kissed etc.. Although Ive been paranoid as hell its all good, no worries. I love it, EC sucks but dont let it ruin your life. Its not worth it.

Also, I am not saying im cured cause i still feel it sometimes when i talk, and it doies bother me at times, but they havnt peeled and you would never know. They look perfect. I am here for 6 more weeks. So it can only get better. Furthermore, it has nothing to do with wheat as thought or gluten, i eat bread every day and it makes no difference.

Lastly, it may just be allergies. I am not around my cat anymore so maybe that makes a difference as well. Who knows...

Ill update with pics at the one month mark.

Stress is the killer guys....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)