CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: wet wounds, dry wounds

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
seattle Views: 1,581
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,174,744

Re: wet wounds, dry wounds

autoimmune now. chronic inflammation. most obvious with my EC. simply put: my own body is attacking itself. immunologist says i can't revert back to my pre-allergic days. sucks! big time.

so, we've determined i'm allergic to some chemicals. now i simply avoid those allergens. i'm also off my birth control pills--my theory being, it could possibly be hormonal imbalance. i want to do a "process of elimination" in determining what is causing my EC. i'm going to get tested for adrenal fatigue, cortisol levels, toxicity levels (maybe too much metals in my body?), and mineral deficiencies. i need to know all that before i pump more crap into my body. say, for instance, those b-vitamin supplements. i May or May Not need those. and i don't want to do more harm. know what i mean?

i'm also looking to speak to a psychologist to determine what has really been mentally, spiritually causing my body distress. during a highly stressful period in my life, my body reacted a certain way, manifesting itself as chronic inflammation. and now that my life is ok, my body doesn't seem to know how to let go of its former reactions, or my "flight-or-flight" response, which pump out a lot of cortisol in me. it's this that initially made my defenses hyperactive. but even now it's still hyperactive. sucks! big time.

for the past 5 years, i've been reading books on neurobiology, psychology, as well as holistic & eastern medicine. i've learned so much about the intricate spirit-mind-body connection, and now i'm employing both western & eastern medical knowledge to help me with my condition.

anyhoo, i just want to get All my bases covered before i determine the Best course of action for my EC.

please guys, do a process of elimination first:

- are you allergic to some foods/chemicals/other crap?
- do you have high toxicity levels? cortisol levels?
- do you have adrenal fatigue? hormonal imbalance?
- do you feel "out-of-harmony" with your life? (maybe see a therapist)

i think if you go through these first, then you can work out what you need to do in order to defeat your EC. or any of our autoimmune disorders, for that matter.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.437 sec, (2)