CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mystery Illness

Views: 975
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,174,594

Re: Mystery Illness

Really sounds to me like a circulation thing.
The no exercise, and I'll guess that he may not drink any water, could be part of it.
Coupled with bad diet. Probably on the road its fast food with plenty of white flower products.
Somethings going on thats making the lymph system work overtime.
My best suggestion is to cancel the doctors appointment. It will save you money and prevent a condition being worsened by drugs.
Have him drink lots of water. This will give the blood system the fluids it needs get moving.
Give him a bag full of fruits to chew on before he leaves on a trip.
This will give him something healthy and easy to digest that has nutrition in it and he won't have so much room for fast food.
He could eat salads. They're usually available everywhere.
This kind of improved diet and added water will make it easier for the lymph system to do its job and give it less work.
Also he should really avoid any coffee or sodas, these close up blood vessels, restricting flow.
And I would suggest having him throw a little cayenne powder in juice and drink it from time to time. This will help greatly with the blood system, it will open up the vessels and energize him.
And last, ask him to force himself to get in some exercise. Even if its just walking around a truck stop.
He'll feel better by it too.
good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)