CureZone   Log On   Join
wet wounds, dry wounds

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
seattle Views: 1,800
Published: 13 years ago

wet wounds, dry wounds

hey guys,

haven't been on the forum for a while; still waiting on my physical exam first before i report back.

RE leaving skin to dry to heal wound: it certainly is Not that simple with EC. you can't possibly keep your mouth dry for a whole year.

RE healing skin in wet environment: here's a fact for you - remember i said i did an allergy patch test a couple of months ago? well, i had a Severe allergic reaction to many of the chemicals. the skin on my back would Not stop weeping--in fact, it would soak through the gauze, my thick jacket, my bed sheets & into my bed. pretty damn gross! i told the emergency dude that i've been trying to keep it dry, and for him to help me dry it out pretty-please. he said, "no, i will give you a wet solution. skin heals best in a wet environment." at least, with the wound i had, which was like a chemical burn.

here's another fact: if you leave your lips dry & cracked, you are more likely to acquire some type fungus. your mouth is designed to thrive in a more moist environment than the rest of your skin, which needs also needs constant moisture. you know those people who breathe through their mouths? they have dry mouths, bad breath & cracked lips because... you guessed it! bad bacteria.

your elbows & knees are tougher & have different skin composition that your mouth, but still: your skin Needs moisture. period.

however... not every moisturizer or lip balm is created the same. same goes for the individual. you could turn out to be allergic to something that britney spears is not. that's why...

please go see your doctors! you've probably had some pretty bad experiences with your derms (like me), but ask specific questions, ask for specific tests to be done, voice your theories & mention this forum. the thing is, don't think that what worked for jack black is going to work for you. i've tried protopic, elidel, yadayadayada -- but as it turns out, i'm just allergic to those, so that wouldn't help me at all. i'm even allergic to Antibiotics , antifungal creams. oh well! i do have a feeling it's some sort of internal & chemical imbalance first. but wouldn't it suck if i'm allergic to what might turn out to be a silver bullet for you guys? drat!!!

i read some articles on b-vitamins, and i thought, hmm. maybe i'm deficient. but i had to stop myself from buying these supplements just because i don't have the results of my physical exam yet.

and that's what you guys should do first.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.234 sec, (2)