CureZone   Log On   Join
Is zinc for pyroluria causing depression not fixing it.

inspiraller Views: 13,314
Published: 10 years ago

Is zinc for pyroluria causing depression not fixing it.

Initially I used to suffer from severe abdominal cramping. During my many tests and experimentation I discovered after blood tests that I have pyroluria, though very mild. The doctor prescribed me a combined zinc and b6 vitamin combination which I took for 3 months. On the 4th month I started getting quite fatigued and had to quit my job as a result of it. Then I got severe depression. At this point I decided to stop the supplements. After this, it took me a month to pick myself up and I started running to help boost my happiness. This was hard work, but eventually worked after 3 days of early morning jogs.

Last week I received a new hair mineral analysis report, which indicates my zinc and copper are still just under optimal.

This morning and yesterday morning I supplemented with betain hcl, pancreatic enzymes, zinc 22mg, vitamin b complex and b6 at 100mg, which is half the dose of the original vitamin combination the doctor prescribed and I have felt tired both mornings, that I can barely focus and can't work again.

I was wondering how significant a day would make if I didn't take copper with the zinc? Or if anyone else can explain this? Or whether my zinc is now in excess, and its just not showing in my hair test yet?

Any advice welcome

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)