CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dude..

DudewithIBS Views: 2,652
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,171,151

Re: Dude..

Good questions, I don't think using the word CURE is good. As I said, Iodine was the last punch. I do think that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement did most of the work of cleansing/killing. I'll say my problem is now finally under total control. When I feel I could use the word CURE, I promise I'll use it :)

Candida, I'll never be 100% sure of the specific species (who can?). I based my assumptions on 3+ years of chronic symptoms and consistent lab stool analysis reports since 2006 that always said "too many blastospores observed". Blastospores are just yeast spores. That's why I like to say that my problem was due to yeast overgrowth instead of just plain Candida.

By the way, Miracle-Mineral-Supplement rounds got rid of my white coated tongue after the first 2-3 months.

Hope this helps. My journey has been long and hard, I also follow most of the Anti-Candida diet tips (I did the full diet last year for some months as anyone can read from my posts here) and exercise regularly, etc.

Be well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.527 sec, (1)