CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MontrealHomegrown, then what do you think our problem is due to? N/M

montrealhomegrown Views: 4,745
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,169,921

Re: MontrealHomegrown, then what do you think our problem is due to? N/M

My lips are in a good condition now because for YEARS I have been non-stop working on improving them. I have tried so much $hit, and spent easily a thousands dollars on supplements and other things to ease my condition. I have also spent hundreds of hours researching so the fact that I have gotten results has to be a testament to that.

I know you believe in the power of water fasting, this was more effective than any supplement I've ever taken. I was taking certain anti-candida products a while before the fast but I believe the Water Fasting put Candida yeast back in its place.

I know my lips are in good condition compared to other people on this forum, but you have to consider all the work I've put in to improve them. Many people use Vaseline for years without trying anything else, thats why they see no progress. This is what muhammed is trying to point out and I agree with. Candida overgrowth has been tested for a long time and has been proven not to cure EC, like I said I'm proof it will not cure.

Hope you know what I mean,

-MtL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.578 sec, (1)