CureZone   Log On   Join
But the point remains

gunnerrat Views: 1,363
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,169,771

But the point remains

Whether you think veganism is optimal or not, no one should have Child services threatened on them because they raise their child in veganism. The human body is adaptable there are things available to provide the necessary nutrients. Spirilina, for example, is a vegetarian source of vitamin b12 and the best source of protein out there. Add some omega 3's for good fats and you're all set.

There are kids out there living with all kinds of true abuse. My wife has a small scar on her arm from her father having thrown a knife at her when she was a kid. I suspect a caring vegan family is in a far different league from a family with an abuse parent that does stuff like that. It really gets my hackles up someone should have the threat of a child being taken away for simply a defensible eating choice. Amazing.

Land of the free indeed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.512 sec, (1)